What are the materials of the log furniture? What are the advantages of the log house?
Good furniture not only extends the life but also reflects the taste and hobbies of the user. However, the furniture on the market now has a wide variety of materials, and there are many brands. Some consumers who do not understand the furniture materials will be confused. However, among many furniture, log furniture is more popular. Then, what kind of material does the log furniture have? What are the advantages of the log house? The following small series will give you a detailed explanation.
What are the materials for log furniture?
1. White oak, this material is generally suitable for European style furniture, white oak is produced in many places, such as: Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, etc., Malaysian white oak will be slightly worse, and South Korea's white oak is best. Because high quality white oak is generally born in a colder place.
2. Ash, this wood is more common, but its material will be slightly harder. The advantages of ash are: good water resistance, corrosion resistance, clear wood grain, high toughness, easy processing, good coloring performance and good decorative effect.
3. Toon wood, this kind of furniture will have a strong fragrance, generally used in the back panel of the wardrobe, which can play a good anti-mosquito effect, but the furniture made of this material will have a heavier taste.
4. Cherry wood, this material has a uniform color, a clear texture, and a fine and uniform structure. The furniture made of this cherry wood will be of a higher grade and workmanship is better. However, because the wood color of cherry wood will be deeper and redder, it is more suitable for Chinese style furniture.
5. Pine, furniture made of this material will have a very good smell of pine, but because of its soft texture, its price will be cheaper. The quality pine furniture has a clear texture and is suitable for children's furniture.
Different materials and furniture distinction maintenance secret recipe